RSS

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Determination is the Key Point

A new blogger is going to be borned! That is me. Hahhha...
It has been a long, long time I want to create myself a blog, to share photos, experience, story to all of my fella friends. I just dont have such determination to fulfill it. Shame me. Dragging time is my expertise. Giving excuses to myself becoming a habit unwilling to be succeed. Sigh.. Sometimes I felt so useless. Rather than staying at home facing 4 walls, watching those low-quality produced taiwanese series, I think writing a blog may be beneficial for me. I DONT WANT TO BE POTATO COUCH!
So my dear friends, please support me by telling you all my story. Try to be a 'digger'. I will not be stingy to share it. Please get my determination carried on. ok? Thanks!

2 comments:

CJ said...

Haha all the best. Lets both be consistent in updating the blogs ya.

Anonymous said...

ello ming min :D! Nice blog! keep on writing.. I am looking forward to hearing more from you
hiehiehie